Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better Late Then Never!

Look at the happy family :)

Mommy had to have her hunt a pink egg.

Her basket is almost as big as she is.


The eggs are filled with Cheerios.



I have totally dropped the ball when it comes to Ella's blog! I am a terrible mother. Well I am trying to fix it so the next couple of days there will be alot of posting.

The first is going to be of Easter. That mornign she came downstairs and found that the Easter bunny had come during the night and left her some goodies. She loved the ears and read the ladybug book. My dad, sister and her family, and Ella's family met at church where there were activites for the children. Ella participated in her first Easter egg hunt, where she found a pink egg, ate some easter goodies and got a ton of kisses from family and friends there. Then the fam went out to an Easter lunch buffet where Ella did her best to keep up with her cousins. She had eggs, toast and even tried some bacon, that was a no go. She got to see the Easter bunny there, for the second time, and got a treat from him. Needless to say she had a super nap that afternoon. I say fer her second Easter she had a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment