Sunday, June 27, 2010

Animals, Animals, Everywhere!

Daddy and Ella feeeding the animals.


Riding the hippo


What a sweet girl, remember no pinching :)


Who is this bafoon sitting next to me?


Wait, I want a bottle too!


For those of you who don't know Ella is obsessed with birds. So I got this bright idea to take her to the Reston Pet-A-Pet Farm. She loves birds and so I thought she would all the animals. Well she liked it but after paying to get in she was more impressed by the birds flying around, the "free" birds we have at home. I must say she is a daddy's girl when it comes to nature. I would rather look at nature through the window but not Ella. Every morning when I take her to daycare, Miss Lee, she "asks" to go out and look at the birds and planes. Planes are another obsession. She is such a cutie when she sees a bird, she points at the sky and babbles and ohhs and awwws. Enjoy the pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment