Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures

I am going to post as many pictures as I can because I have become a slacker. When I first started this blog it was with the best intentions. Ella has gotten older, bigger and becoming her own little diva.


Ella was sick for a couple of days and daddy stayed home with her. She took over his seat and he snapped this picture so I could see how cute/pitiful she was.


This is Ella showing her Redskin pride, she borrowed mommy's hat and put it on herself :)

Here are the kids at the National Zoo in Washington, DC. This was the first trip Ella took to the zoo. She loved seeing all the animals and barked at each one, like they were all dogs.


Here they are getting ready to head into the zoo an Ella can't even wait, she is looking around for animals in the parking lot.



Is this not the picture of an angel. She really is my precious baby and I am truly thankful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment