Ella is 11 months old and it feels like this has happened way to fast. I feel like just yesterday I was feeding her every 2 hours, watching her sleep, and worrying over every little noise she mad. Now, she is eating like a big girl, trying to take only 2 naps a day but sometimes she needs a third and getting into everything. She is pulling herself up, crawling like a champ, putting everything in her mouth, and biting. I can't believe that she is biting this early but I tell myself that she is doing this because of teething but when she does bite and I tell her no she just looks at me a giggles. We are in trouble people. Her favorite food right now is mac and cheese and I mean love like she had a second helping tonight even after having cheerios, carrots, and peas. She is wearing 6 to 12 month clothes, so she is a little on the petite, just like her mother, ha ha. I will post some pictures soon.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment