Baby Ella is 8 months old. Her main form of transportation is rolling. She will roll from one side of the room to the other. I was hoping for a tooth but alas no tooth. She is drooling and chewing on anything she can get her hands on including mom's hair. Her favorite food is mango, if I would let her she would lick the carton. This month we have spent a lot of time with family. We saw Gam for Christmas, Cousins Cindy, Scott, Cole and Reese came up from Texas, Grandma and Grandpa and of course we spent time with Pop pop, Aunt Sue, Uncle Dave, Grace and John. It is so much fun to see Grace, John and Ella playing. I can't believe Sue and I are old enough to have children!! wink wink!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is soooo cute!! I just want to eat her up!
ReplyDelete