Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ella Is 3 Months Old

I can't believe it my baby girl is 3 months old. It seems like just last week we were bringing her home, I watched her sleep, and yes even put my finger under her nose to make sure she was still breathing. I am definitely a first time mommy. August 1st Ella was 3 months old. It was a busy day so by the time we took the pictures the birthday girl was in her nightgown. She is such a happy baby as you can see. She has started to giggle and is talking up a storm. Her new trick is to stand up, of course that is with help, but if she is fussy and doesn't want to be held all I have to do is put her feet down and she is as happy as a clam.













1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I swear she's getting a little bit of hair! Keep the updates and pictures coming Mommy!

    ReplyDelete