Isn't the view from the cabin beautiful!
Ella taking a rest.
Ella has become a traveler. Daddy and I wanted to get away for a little mini-vacation so we asked Aunt Vickie and Uncle Richard if we could bring Ella to some cabins they own in Central VA. Needless to say Ella loved it. She was in such love with nature that Friday night she slept thru the night, for a total of 8 hours. Mama was in heaven!!! Saturday we went for a hike, which Ella slept for about 90% of the time but with the white noise of the falls I am surprised she was awake at all. Once we were finished being one with nature we decided it was time for some lunch and to go sight seeing. After lunch we found a little winery, a first for Ella, and had some fun with tasting different wines. Saturday night Ella was up at 1 but I didn't mind because I kinda like our alone time in the middle of the night. We headed home Sunday and all 3 of us took a nice long nap when we got home. Ella wants to thank Aunt Vickie and Uncle Richard for letting her commune with nature.

No comments:
Post a Comment